Friday, December 19, 2008

Working Out

So, I've been working out everyday and it feels... SORE, but GREAT!! This is what I usually do...

Zumba for about an hour.
Crunches, push ups, lunges, and squats. I don't really have any idea how long that takes.
Weight Lifting.

If I don't do Zumba, I do Tae Bo. :)

You all should check out Zumba though. It's loads of fun and a great work out.

I was so sore yesterday that I was thinking about not working out today, but I got my ass up and did it. I'm glad I did... I'll go more into detail about this in my next video though...

Remember:
NO PAIN, NO GAIN.

On another note... I'm having some serious problems with my bf. I don't have any clue how long this is going to last. We circle around the same thing all the time. We've been together for a little over a year... People always seem to run into problems around their one year mark... What is up with this??

Also, go some catalogs from this theatre school. I've always wanted to attend The Lee Strasberg Theatre Institute... When I was a senior in high school I went to the school and interviewed and everything. I got accepted and was planning on going during the summer, but I got news that I was moving to CT... So.. I was crushed. When everyone in high school was worrying about college, I was dreaming of going to The Lee Strasberg Theatre Institute. SO. Hopefully I will be able to go there someday...

Until next time... It's getting late and I want to read some Harry Potter. <-- I am so lame!

<3

Jen

1 comment:

Alysha said...

Hey Harry Potter is the bomb, i love it and i am totally into the books have them all almost memorized. I am not like one of those people that dress up and go get the books at midnight but i too love the books.

Anyways you said that you do Zomba and i have heard alot about this work out. do you like it? is it fun? i am always up for new things so that i don't get bored with my work out and i love doing the videos along with doing classes to keep my work outs from getting boring. I personally am a big biggest loser fan and i just bought their work out videos they are ok but i love stuff that involves dance and such.

As for the boyfriend thing. my boyfriend and i at our one year mark where just moving in with each other for the first time so we where getting used to that aspect of our relationship as well. If he means as much to you as my boyfriend does to me i am sure that you guys will be more than fine! it could just be that there is that scared part of him or you because one year is a very large commitment to one another.

Good luck with everything!

:) Loves