Sunday, December 7, 2008

Hello!

Hello there!

Welcome to my blog... I haven't kept a blog in a while, so bear with me... I ramble on about the most random things. Mainly I will be talking about my weight loss on here, but I will probably use it for updates on whatever is going on with my life.

So, here is a little introduction:

My name is Jennifer or Jen. My YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/jenxLove
I just turned 23 on October 8th. I live in Connecticut. I've been here for about five years... 5 1/2 actually. I used to hate it here, but I kinda like it now. I love to read, write, watch movies and tv... I'm a big dork. When people from high school find me on myspace or something, they always ask 'Do you still like Buffy the Vampire Slayer??' Yes. I do. :p How great is to be known as 'that buffy girl'. Anyway, I'm currently not working. I probably will be early next year. Yeah, some shit happened at the store I was working at... Well, my asshole of a cousin decided to sell it. So, yes I am jobless. What else...? I'm in a relationship. I won't mention his name for his privacy, so let's just call him Edward. Damn!! I just wrote a bunch of stuff and it got deleted!

When I started my weight loss journey I was 265 Lbs. That was back in October of 2007. I am now 217.8!!! I think I have been doing a pretty good job. I have never been this successful at weight loss before! I still have a ways to go. I would like to be 125 Lbs, but I'm not really sure. I'm just going to lose until I feel like I am a good size. It might actually be around 135 - 145. :)

I guess thats all I have to write for now. Until next time!!

No comments: